It's hard to believe that the king of POP ~ Michael Jackson, passed away on 25th June 2009 (US local time) who succumbed to cardiac arrested at the age of 50.

Personally, I don't know much about him.. I remembered that what had caught my attention of him is one of his greatest song, 'Heal The World', when I was in the secondary school..

This song has to be the most meaningful song that I've ever heard of!! (as well as the MV of the song which I feel like crying every time I see it.)

Well, review to his stardom, despite the well-known of the glorious days he'd have in his singer career which at the time of 80's & 90's. Speaking of his popularity, he'd also gotten the world's attention for the case of children molestation, and that's almost ruined his reputation..(Sure, there are always the bright & dark sides to become a superstar.)

However, since he had left us for ever, perhaps the world ought to be oblivious of his mistake in his whole life..


MJ.. though separation doing us forever apart, still...your voice and face will be living inside our heart..for ever!!

0 comments: