Here comes the real me..

First of all, I'd like to say a huge 'thnx' to myself...I just can't believe that I did it!(all on my own)

Well done, Hayley!!!

Yup..To be honest, I'm an idiot to things that well related to technology. And that's why I'm so exited about the succeed in starting my own BLOG!(though I'd spent more than 2 days to get it completed.

Actually, I've always wanted to become a blogger so badly...(and what on earth kept me from kicking it off?) Yup... As I said, I'm a total LOSER! I always spend lotta time on 'daydreming' instead of taking action..Don't know why, I have an instinctive dread of commitment as well as constancy of purpose. And what makes thing worst is, good luck tends to avoid me!!!

Turned out, I'm nothng but a human being with ENORMOUS body figure + living a topsy-turvy lifestyle + failure creator!! Yup..I deserve it!

BUT, since I've gotten my blog started, I decided to live a better life. Life's short!! I just want a more meaningful life as I'm getting closer and closer to age 30!(better late than never, right?)

OK....Let me work out few steps to get it over with!!

STEP 1: Erm...(staring blankly, coz nothing has came up in mind) Ok..nevermind..
Just skip to the next step!!

STEP 2: God.. Still nothing!!

STEP 3: Damn it! Can someone help me out of this??

STEP 4: Yup.. Fine! Have a break.. Chillax..Great!! Still.........blank!!


Okok.. I have tried my best to do it! But still, I have to give up for today..Coz there are plenty of tomorrows, rite? (C, this is an incorrigibly LOSER's mind)

That's all for today. Good day, everyone!!

0 comments: