Yesterday, I went for movie....... alone! (yup..I always do things alone)

After a short while consideration of selecting which movie to see, (I was first having 'Transformer' in mind, unfortunately the tickets of the movie sold out!) I then decided to go for 'The Last House On The Left'.(I more to thriller and sci-fic movie)

The story is about a bunch of villains (who led by a prison escapee) kidnapping and meanly assaulting two young ladies, which one of the ladies was spending holidays with her family. The gang then found themselves a refuge at a vacation home which belonged to the parents of the victim. As the parents found out their daughter was raped and being hurt by the gang, they decided to evolve some so called 'gruesome tactics' to avenge their daughter over the enemies.

Once the movie ended, I got my own conclusion for it....AWEFUL! Actually, the plot is totally lame and predictable..And, what made it worse is those violent scenes never claimed to be truly exhilarating, let alone the shockingly bored performances of the actors in this film!

Anyway, it's not a good and worth-to-see movie for me overall. Perhaps it would be a total different way of story for you..Just go for it, no harms...(yawning)

0 comments: