OMG..It's awesome!! What else could I ask for, when the movie is going to be that great?? (Oops..am I drooling?)

Get a sneak peek of the official New Moon trailer..I bet you will like it to death! (if you are one of the Twihards, like me...)

I'm just getting so..so..so..excited to see this incredible movie!! Unfortunately, it's still a long wait for the movie to hit theaters on 20th Nov 09, all around the world!

So, to ease a little bit of my thirst for the movie, I just have to keep watching the trailer every now and then. Though I had all four books finished reading, and knowing how every character in the books would be ended up, but I'm still pretty anxious and curious to find out the minor(or maybe major) changes that the producers made. However, I'm definitely confident that the movie is going to be absolutely compelling!!





For those who still have no idea about Twilight Saga (novel series), as well as the movie 'Twilight', Hayley highly recommends you to indulge yourself in it!! No regrets...

0 comments: