Whoa! I'd been away from the blogsphere for days...

(Anything happened to you?) Nope!
(How've you been up to?) Just fine!! Greater than ever!
(So, why didn't you show up?) Erm..I've got something more important to do..

Wondering why was that?? Check it out!!

GOD! Finally........... 'Shoe Addicts Anonymous' had gotten me almost 3 months to finish reading!! Nope, don't misunderstand my words! (there's totally nothing to do with the novel)

Actually, this chick novel took the great fancy of me. It's pretty intriguing and humorous indeed! And I'd dare to say this isn't a prosy book that will make you feel like sleeping. (though not as appealing as 'Twilight Saga', it still punches me at the gut page after page) So, you might wondering what in the world had me 'small biting' it?? Not that I was lazy! Well.. I was reading 3 different novels simultaneously!! (the other two ~ New Moon, reread the 3rd time and, Eclipse, reread the 2nd time) Sigh....just can't live my life without 'Twilight Saga'.So, stop judging me coz I'm not lazy at reading or blogging.(but working..) Fine!!

And, how did I discover this gripping novel? Common speaking, ‘Never judge a book by its cover!' But, I did!! The reason that I bought this novel was definitely because of its cover! (yup, I'm such a person that shallow..) I was attracted by it when I first saw it on the book shelf. It's so colorful, like the hues of joy. So, I made my decision right after that~~bring it home!!

Ok, back to the novel. So, what's it all about?? Let me make it short but clear...The novel is actually about shoe addicts. (huh, like u can't tell from the title!) Okok..There are 4 very different women (all addicted to shoes) jump to the chance to meet each other when they come upon a classified ads that inviting shoe lovers to some sort of like 'shoe-swap' activities. With different lives and personalities background, none of them realise that they will come away with much, much more than what they expected. Meanwhile, by helping each other to overcome hardships and obstacles in lives, the four realistic women finally managed to become the closest friends ever, as well as the best partners in business. (guess what? Their business involving their own addiction..cool, right?)

Now, I bet you can guess the ending of it. Yup..Happily Ever After...which is a concept that the author, Beth Harbison takes very seriously. (good job, Beth!) And, for me, I'm just so so into stories with happy endings, like ’Twilight Saga'!!

(Hayley, people are getting sick of you that keep mentioning about ‘Twilight Saga') Fine!! Forget it, that's it!! Chao~

0 comments: