OMG~

Yup... I have changed my blog's template, but I'm not pleasant at all! I'd rather considered it a miserable nightmare!! Little did I know, the price of it would be that heartbreaking!!

I can't figure out what the hell reason was that for causing me the loss of my previous layouts!(weeping..) I know, I deserved it... I shouldn't have given it a single touch since I'm pretty suck at it.. (btw, can someone enlighten me the way to prevent it from happening again? Please!)

The greatest loss during this 'renovation' to my blog would be the list of links to my fav bloggers. I still unable to retrieve some of the blogs that once I had my eyes on and meant so much to me, and I have completely no ideas about the blogs' addresses of them..

I think, I just have to stick with this template FOREVER and, better not to try giving my blog a new look again, for I couldn't stand of losing any of those precious contacts ever!!

0 comments: