HUH!! I knew it! I knew it!!

Apparently, I'm just back to the one that I used to be...a not-so-lucky person in this tiny little world!

Facts are always way to far beyond my own expectations! I'm such a delusional person...Pretty pathetic! Since I was told that I'm the Grand Prize Winner for this contest, and so I thought the presents should and would be something fabulous that related to 'Twilight'. (I was so sure that I could have brought back a 'Twilight' special edition three deluxe discs if I were a lucky enough grand prize winner, or 'Twilight' DVD at the very least) BUT, to my surprise, the stuff have truly nothing to do with 'Twilight', except for that piece of poster!!

Take a look at stuff for the SO-CALLED grand prize winner...




A nice poster of 'Twilight' and four different movie discs that I'm totally not interested in.(btw, I haven't heard of these movies before...)

Frankly, the stuff that I've collected from HOT Magazine didn't WOW~ me...at all!! Perhaps I'm kinda greedy person (yup, I admit) and that's why I'm not satisfied with whatever the outcome is...

Anyway, it managed to upset me for the whole day :(

4 comments:

Danny said...

its just some marketing trick la...
they did give u 4 dvds ma... but not the one u wanted l :)
gd luck next time :))

the real me said...

Danny, u probably rite n i think so.. Just have to send them an email to complain abt all that!

Jason said...

lolz..terrible aren't they.

the real me said...

Yup, totally agree with u, Jason!

Hope that wouldn't be happened again...