Am I dreaming??

I've been always thinking that good luck tends to avoid me, but since something had happened this morning, the thought of that should be modified a little.....

When I was logging into my yahoo account to check mail as usual, this freaking mail title instantly caught me off guard ~ "Twilight Contest!" And, I knew what was happening......(I've participated in this incredible contest to win 'Twilight' stuff from HOT Magazine. So, it's either I've won or lose!!)





Finally, I could barely restraining myself from screaming out loud once these words were popping out! (gasping)


*********************************************************************************
Congratulations!!

You won yourselves "Twilight contest" on hot magazine issue #124. Please come to collect your prizes at our office during office hours.

Time : 9am - 12pm, 2pm - 5pm (Monday - Friday)
Address : As Below
Deadline : 30th of July 2009


*The prize collection are transferable, please ask your friends / family to bring along your photocopy IC upon collection.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Miau
Hot Potato Publishing Sdn Bhd
#23 Lorong SetiaBistari 2,
Medan Damansara, Damansara Heights,
50490 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 03-2092 2033
Fax : 03-2095 1048


**********************************************************************************

Oh My God!!

In the meantime, I was running out of words to describe my deepest feeling! I'm insanely being delighted at the news!! Though I have no clue about the present that's waiting for me, but this is an undoubtedly luckiness that dawned on me at last! What could I ask for more, right??


**Will be collecting the prize that I've won tomorrow!! (flattering......)

0 comments: