Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen may have aspired to be a great movie BUT, somehow it's not as great as what I've expected!! (yup...a little disappointed)

Personally, the movie armed with plenty of explosions and actions that probably causing me pains in eyes and ears. Besides, the pace of this movie isn't quite consistent where I found myself just wishing things would pick up real soon!!

Seriously, I was more enjoyed seeing Megan Fox than those battles scenes of robotic aliens...(Megan's freakingly hot in every way!) However, I couldn't compare it with the previous Transformers as I'd missed that out at theaters and, still haven't gotten a chance to enjoy it at home.

Though it's not a movie that's gonna leave me profoundly impression after finishing it but, I'd still appreciate the undeniably great efforts from the producers. And, I will definitely look forward to the next installment, perhaps!


On the contrary, Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs is the kind of movie that will surprise me off guard! To be honest, animation movies aren't always my prior choice. I went for it just because of running out of movies to be chosen for this week.

The reason that I love it so much is simply because of its packed hilarious scenes (particularly Sid, the sloth and Buck, the weasel) which driving me hysterically. And I believe that this is more for kids and those young at heart (me, for example) than for those who remember the time when 'The Hulk' was a TV series...Ha!

Overall, it's good enough to make me hunt for the first and second installments of Ice Age.

** Have you guyz been to GSC Tropicana City Mall?? It would be a great spot to go for movie.....Love its fabulous auditoriums and spacious seats!**

0 comments: